RCM3 Introductory Course
RCM3 will become the new standard and foundation for analysing all assets (rotating and static) for all industries. With the publication of ISO 31000 in 2009, ISO 55000 in early 2014 companies who want to stay competitive must take a new approach toward asset and risk management that will:
- Optimize available resources
- Increase the bottom line
- Maintain safety and environmental integrity
RCM2is the industry’s most adopted RCM methodology – more than 2000 sites are using it worldwide. RCM3 extends this robust methodology to make reliability a mainstream focus through emerging standards and new technologies. Simply put, RCM3 is the most efficient failure management program for complex assets and processes.
- Build on the core principles of RCM2 (and SAE JA1011) while improving how risk and reliability are directly impacted by the Operating Context.
- Prioritises management of your protected functions/systems. No more relying on the availability of protection/protective devices only, so the outcomes of RCM3 are even more defensible than any previous version.
- Incorporates principles of qualitative and quantitative risk management per the most common internationally recognised Risk Management Vocabulary.
- New risk-based architectural structure for seamless integration with other processes like RCD™ and functional FMECA, HAZOP, and RBI. RCM3 fulfills ISO 55000 Asset Management Standard requirements for asset reliability and performance.
- Manage consequences and your business risk while optimizing resources. RCM3 surpasses traditional RCM, SAE JA1011 and SAE JA1012 standards.
- Comprehensive software includes ability for current Aladon clients to import existing RCM2 analyses and migrate them to RCM3. Software is fully user definable and can be configured to include your risk matrix and criteria for qualitative and quantitative risk-based decisions.
By Participating You Will:
- Develop a greater awareness of the importance of asset failure consequences and how to manage them in an effective way.
- Learn the RCM3 language and its importance to maintenance, operations and engineering and their understanding of equipment operation and maintenance.
- Be able to evaluate maintenance and operational strategies that are technically feasible and worth doing while maximizing safety and environmental compliance.
- Be prepared to participate in an RCM2 analysis session as a subject matter expert.
This course is a prerequisite for anyone who plans to attend the RCM3 Facilitator Course or participate in the Aladon Certified Facilitator Program.
Length of Course
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance trades
- Planners, Schedulers
- Operations Managers, Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors
- Engineering Managers
- Textbook: RCMII by John Moubray
- Case Studies
- RCM3 Decision Diagram
- Exercises and Solution Sets
- Exclusive course at your facility for your employees
- Course at your facility for your employees and invite participants from other companies
- Attend a public course hosted by AXYS Consulting
For More Information:
To find out more about this training course or to register you interest please contact AXYS Consulting